SPECIAL! Intro to Ayurveda
Time & Location
About the Event
Ayurveda is the sister, holistic healing science and self-care practices to Yoga. Traditionally Ayurveda was part of a yogi's daily and seasonal routines. Sadly, many people don't even know about the simple, yet powerful, wisdom and tools shared by Ayurveda. If you love yoga, you'll love learning about Ayurveda. If yoga is not your thing but you've been looking for a holistic solution for your health issues, Ayurveda offers practical, easy-to-follow empowering self-care tips and tools to help bring more balance, connection, and meaning into your busy life.
This workshop includes two of my most popular workshops: Introduction to Ayurveda and Ayurveda & YOU! Typically offered individually, I'm offering them together to kick-start your journey.
In the first half, you will learn:
- Ayurveda guiding principles.
- How Ayurveda is similar to and different from Yoga.
- Why is Ayurveda important for busy people in a modern world.
- Five elements of Ayurveda & Yoga.
- What "doshas" are and how they affect your life.
The second half of our time together will build on the foundations. We will learn how to apply this information into your life. You will learn:
- Your Ayurveda constitution.
- How your constitution affects your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
- What things can throw you OUT of balance.
- Specific self-care tools to help you to find or stay in balance.
- Dietary recommendations for your constitution.
- Special: Intro to Ayurveda$45$450$0