Integrated Yoga Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
Time & Location
About the Event
Learning anatomy should be inspiring, not boring!
Integrated Yoga Anatomy is Haunani's signature yoga anatomy curriculum created specifically for Yoga Teacher Trainings. It incorporates over 15 years of study, application, and instruction in the topics of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, yoga, asana, Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Haunani uses visual, auditory and kinesthetic instruction to meet the needs of the different learning styles found within a Yoga Teacher Training, creating a fun, memorable exploration into the human body and mind.
In this workshop, you'll:
- Learn about the skeletal system, functions, and importance in yoga asana
- Learn about the muscles, functions, names, actions, and importance in yoga asana
- Learn about the nervous system and its deep connection to yoga asana, pranayama, and healing
- Learn the Yoga understanding of the human body system, including kosha and energy bodies
- Learn about prana, energy channels, and nadis and its application to yoga asana and pranayama
This workshop can be used towards 14 continuing education contact hours for Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga Anatomy for Yoga Teachers$325$3250$0