Ayurveda for Yoga Teachers Mini-Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Aloha Yogi! Are you a prana junkie like me? Are you still trying to figure out how to bring that joy and alignment off the mat and into your life? As a Yoga Teacher Consultant, Trainer, and Mentor, I work with so many Yoga Teachers who are still seeking the alignment they crave and love on the mat in their own lives.
So many 200 hour Yoga Teacher Trainings introduce Ayurveda as a sidenote. And like so many going through a 200 hour training, you were already so overwhelmed with all the new information and shifts happening in your life you probably told yourself, "Wow, cool, interesting buuuuut I'll worry about that later." Or something like that. Here you are a few years past your yoga teacher training and now you have a little more breathing room to take in that Ayurveda-stuff you once heard about. Maybe you even tried to read a book on your own or took a weekend workshop.
Ayurveda, like Yoga and Yoga Asana, are meant to be learned and applied to your life with the guidance of an experienced teacher and mentor. Ayurveda has been a part of my life since I was a teenager. After receiving my Masters degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and completing my 500 hour Ayurveda Wellness Counselor certification, I choose to share, teach, and use Ayurveda daily. To me, Ayurveda is the perfect compliment to your Yoga Journey and I love sharing the basics of Ayurveda in an easy to understand way to Yoga Teachers. If you have been wanting to live a modern Yogi's life on and off the mat, you will LOVE Ayurveda!
In this 3-part mini-series for Yoga Teachers, you'll:
- Learn the foundations of Ayurveda and how they are similar and different from Yoga
- Create a deeper understanding of the five elements
- Demystify "Doshas"
- Learn how to apply Ayurveda knowledge and wisdom to your own life as well as your students' immediately
- Align Your Life so your days and seasons flow with more ease and less burnout
- Apply your Ayurveda knowledge to create classes that bring balance to the daily and seasonal changes
Included in this online course:
- Free "Redefining Balance" webinar pre-recorded (value $45)
- Handouts each week so you have notes to refer back to
- 1, 60 minute private consulation call (value $180)
- 3, 60 min Ask Me Anything check-in calls (April 24, May 1, & May 8 @ 10 am Tokyo Time) ($360)
- Ayurveda for Yoga Teachers$180$1800$0