Asana & Pranayama Intensive Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
A teacher can only share so much about asana (the postures) and pranayama (the prana practices) in a 60-minute yoga class. This 3 part asana series (November, December & January) will create a solid foundation for an everlasting yoga practice. In part 1, we will cover STANDING POSTURES. The special workshop for this weekend will be on PRANAYAMA.
In this weekend intensive, you'll:
- Learn the foundational guidelines of asana, alignment, and sequencing for your own practice
- Learn precautions and safety tips for practicing now and as you age
- Learn when and how to progress
- Learn and Practice standing postures, benefits, precautions, and modifications
- Special Dive into the world of Prana and Pranayama
This workshop can be used towards 14 continuing education contact hours for Yoga Alliance.
December: Back Extensions & Inversions, special workshop: Sound & Mantra, special workshop: Yoga Nidra
January: Floor postures, twists, special workshop: Meditation
- Asana & Pranayama Intensive$325$3250$0